10 May 2019
EU PVSEC: One of the largest Photovoltaic conferences
The 36th EU PVSEC, from 9-13 September 2019, welcomes the 3rd Solar Industry Forum at the Marseille Chanot Convention and Exhibition Centre, Marseille, France. EU PVSEC is the key event for industry players to meet the solar PV and mobility industries.
The 36th EU PVSEC reinforces its attractiveness for the solar PV industry players by dedicating a complete parallel track to business and networking. The Solar Industry Forum is a part of the “Research meet Industry” reinforced parallel track co-organized at the EU PVSEC.
Photo: EU PVSEC|
The European PV Solar Energy Conference Programme is structured in plenary, oral and visual presentations. These cover the entire range of PV research, technologies and applications
Together with the conference, exhibition, and several key side-events, the 3rd edition of the Solar Industry Forum, complemented by the 2nd edition of the Solar Mobility Forum will be at the core of this parallel track. These events will be held 10-11 September 2019 during the 36th EU PVSEC at the Marseille Chanot Convention and Exhibition Centre in Marseille, France.
With more than 400 different attendees in the last two years, the Solar Industry Forum is becoming the central place to discuss manufacturing solar PV in Europe during the EU PVSEC conference and exhibition. The Solar Industry Forum explores current manufacturing technologies, application opportunities, challenges, economics, as well as the fundamental factors to the growth and expansion of the Solar marketplace.
High-level participants and key European and global speakers with a mix of presentations and roundtable discussions will ensure a vivid and attractive scene for PV industry leaders.
The Solar Industry Forum 2019 constitutes a two-day program designed to enable attendees to obtain the latest technical, market and application information while allowing time to network with other attendees in a time and cost-efficient manner. The forum aims at providing a clear picture of the challenges, innovations, and trends in the manufacturing part of the PV value chain. This includes:
• The future of manufacturing in Europe and globally in a complex international environment
• A focus on new technology hitting the market
• The role of innovations and new technologies to achieve competitive cost reduction
• Mass Manufacturing of Future PV Products
• The questions of quality and reliability in a cost competitive environment
• Local and Global Manufacturing Trends
• E-mobility through Solar Energy - A step towards the Energy Revolution
• The role of PV Industry in manufacturing PV for transport
• The question of ecolabels and Circular Economy
• Innovative Materials for BIPV development
• Challenges to mass production and Innovations in manufacturing BIPV products
The 3rd Solar Industry Forum is an Industry Parallel Event organized within the business parallel track of the 36th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition. It is organized by EU PVSEC, Becquerel Institute, SOLARUNITED, and the European Technology and Innovation Platform for PV (ETIP-PV).