WOC 2018: Largest event in nine years expected
The most important annual international event of the year for concrete and masonry professionals, World of Concrete (WOC 2018), expects to attract 60,000 professional registrants and 1,500 leading suppliers from around the world.
WOC 2018 will also be the largest World of Concrete in nine years. This world-renowned industry event will continue to bring international buyers together with U.S. exhibitors to expand business domestically and overseas. For the 13th consecutive year, the U.S. Department of Commerce has selected World of Concrete as a participant in the International Buyer Program (IBP). WOC draws significant attendance at each event, working with U.S. Commercial Services posts from around the world. World of Concrete welcomes international exhibitors to sell their concrete- and masonry-related products and services, as well as international attendee delegations from across the globe to network, test drive equipment and discover new products and services and benefit from a world-class education program.
The 2018 World of Concrete Education Program will include everything from interactive workshops and specialized seminars to hands-on, skill-building sessions. World of Concrete’s world-class education program equips field personnel, project leaders, supervisors and owners with the latest knowledge in every facet of concrete and masonry. New for 2018: World of Concrete competitions and exhibits will be located in the Bronze Lot, next to South Hall.
Featured areas on the trade show floor in 2018 will include:
- The Producer Center: a marketplace of materials, equipment and demos for concrete producers
- Material Handling: offering trucks, excavators, earth moving etc.
- Concrete Repair & Demolition
- World of Masonry: products, tools, information, and technology for masonry professionals
- Technology for Construction: newest products and tools for the commercial construction industry
- Concrete Surfaces & Decorative: showcasing the popularity of decorative concrete, including concrete coatings and waterproofing products
- Precast: including coring machines, pipe unloaders, precast forms etc.
- Concrete Masonry and Concrete Reinforcement: everything for the producers of concrete masonry, including block, segmental retaining wall units, veneer, pavers, and roof tiles.
- Concrete Reinforcement
World of Concrete 2018 will take place January 23-26. The seminars will be January 22-26 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV, USA.