North America: Sensors Expo & Conference
For 30+ years, Sensors Expo & Conference has established itself as North America's premier event focused exclusively on sensors and sensor-integrated systems. It takes place in the heart of Silicon Valley at June 27-29, 2017 in San Jose, California.
Sensors Expo & Conference is more than the industry's leading tradeshow. It is the largest gathering of engineers and engineering professionals involved in sensors and sensing-related technologies. For over 30 years, more than 6,000 professionals gather from across the nation and 40+ countries to explore today's sensor technologies and find the solutions to tomorrow's sensing challenges. The 2017 event will host 300+ exhibitors on the Expo Floor at at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, leading experts from the industry in the most comprehensive sensor-focused Conference Program, and unparalleled Event Features and Networking Opportunities.
From design engineers to startup entrepreneurs to corporate management of the industry’s largest semiconductor companies, Sensors Expo & Conference attracts the engineering professionals that are involved in the design, development and deployment of sensor technologies. They come to Sensors Expo each year to find sensors to incorporate into their current projects, learn about the latest sensing technologies, and develop networking contacts within the industry.
Sample Job Titles & Functions:
- Engineers: Design, Systems, Evaluation, Test, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Process, Product Design, Production, Software
- Scientists: Chief Scientists; Data Scientists
- R&D: Research, Development, Testing, Standards, Quality
- Academia: Educators, Students
- Media: Analysts, Press
- Purchasing/Procurement: buyers of sensors and sensing-related technologies
- Investors: VC firms, angel investors, professionals looking to invest in sensors technology
Extensive conference program
With updated and expanded tracks, three exciting and visionary Keynote Presentations, and new Pre-Conference Symposia, the Sensors 2017 Conference Program brings you the leading sensors content that you need to succeed from over 100 industry experts. Expanding the program to include interactive content, applications, demos, and hands-on components, the Program will have you walking away with the sensors solutions you need.
Excellent place for networking
Sensors Expo & Conference provides you the opportunity to meet up with old colleagues and meet new ones as you network, mingle and enjoy refreshments during our many networking opportunities. From the Networking Breakfasts each day, to Lunch Breaks, and Night Receptions, there is ample time to make invaluable connections in the sensors community.
The Sensors Conference is where you'll find the best in the sensors industry, along with new and innovative ways to jump start your sensor solutions. It's North America's largest and most comprehensive educational program that brings together thousands of engineering professionals all under one roof.
With updated and expanded tracks, exciting and visionary Keynote Presentations, and new Pre-Conference Symposia, the Sensors 2017 Conference Program brings you the leading sensors content that you need to succeed from over 100 industry experts.
Sensors Expo is the largest gathering of engineers and professional involved in the development and deployment of sensors. Also some social activities are organized throughout the event so you can take a break from the learning and researching, and have some fun networking with your peers!
- Kick Off Party & Engineering Excellence Awards, Tuesday, June 27, 5:00pm, McEnery Convention Center: Join us as we kick off Sensors 2017 right at the McEnery Convention Center. Enjoy cocktails and appetizers with colleagues, as well as recognize the winners of the 2017 Engineering Excellence Awards presented by Sensors Magazine Editor, Mat Dirjish.
- SensorsFiesta & Best of Sensors Expo Awards, Wednesday, June 28, 4:00pm, Expo Floor: Browse the packed 2017 Expo Floor while you sip on cocktails and refreshments with your peers. Plus, catch the winners of the 2017 Best of Sensors Expo Awards at the Sensors Live Theater being presented at 4:00pm by Sensors Magazine Executive Editor, Mat Dirjish.
- Networking Breakfasts, Wednesday, June 28 & Thursday June, 29, Outside the Keynote Room: Start your days off right with breakfast. Reconnect with colleagues, mingle with speakers, meet industry press, and energize for the day! Look for the signs for designated chat areas of the topics that interest you.
- Attendee Meetups: A variety of attendee meetups will be announced to take place during Sensors Expo. These meetups provide attendees an invaluable opportunity to meet with similar attendees, from first timers, to academia, to targeted sensor challenges, and more. Stay tuned for details.
- WISE: Women in Sensor Engineering Program, Wednesday, June 28: This program will celebrate women engineers that are involved in research, design, development, and marketing in the world of sensors. From young collegiate interested in job opportunities, to seasoned professionals seeking new opportunities to network and grow, this Program will provide inspiration, as well as valuable connections for all those in attendance. Join us as we look to raise awareness of the contributions female engineers make to the sensors community!